At Techiroll.com, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the instructions below to file a DMCA notice.
To file a DMCA notice with us, please provide the following information in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL where the work is located on our website.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Please send the written DMCA notice to our designated agent at the following address:
Support @ techiroll.com
Please note that any misrepresentations in your DMCA notice may result in liability for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by Techiroll.com or the alleged infringer.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
Thank you for your cooperation in protecting intellectual property rights.